The National Barbecue Association (NBBQA) will host its 22nd Annual National Conference and Trade Show at the Renaissance Riverview Plaza Hotel in Mobile, Ala., February 19 - 23, 2013. This fun and informative conference is ideal for restaurateurs, caterers, competition cooks, manufacturers and “backyard” enthusiasts who support the barbecue industry and are interested in learning and networking with others who love barbecue. Highlights include:
• Keynote luncheon with TheRestaurantExpert.com founder David Peters
• Educational seminars covering multiple topics including Food Presentation for Competition, Food Presentation for Catering, Choosing and Getting the Most from a POS System, Using Internet Marketing to Boost your BBQ, Capitalizing on Seasonal Sales Opportunities, BBQ Food Trucks and more
• Latest innovations in equipment and its use
• Best practices for starting or running a barbecue business
• Bus tours to many different barbecue restaurants for ideas and inspiration
• BBQ Awards of Excellence
Specials rates are available at the Renaissance Riverview Plaza Hotel by calling 800-922-3298 or visiting www.nbbq.org/upcoming-conference. The special conference rate is $99 plus tax.
For more information or to register for the conference, visit www.nbbqa.org or call 888-909-2121.