Movies | Film
Motion 5 Level One End User Exam
• Exam number: 9L0-815
• Number of test questions: approximately 45 technical, fivedemographic (unscored)
• The exam uses a random pool of multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank and interactive-media questions.
• Passing score: 80% (scores are not rounded; you must earn a score of 80% or higher to pass the exam)
• Details on exam scoring appear on Apple.com
• Exam duration: One hour thirty minutes
• The cost of the exam is $150. Retakes cost $100.
Recommended Exam Preperation
• Take Motion 101 - An Introduction to Motion 5
• Review the Motion 5 Exam Prep Guide
Duration: 1 day
Contact: Cari Jones, Corporate Account Manager
FUTURE MEDIA CONCEPTS, INC., the nation's premier digital media training center, provides manufacturer-authorized training in all areas of digital media including digital video and film editing, web design and development, sound design, DVD authoring, 3D animation, motion graphics, desktop publishing, architectural and mechanical design and Mac IT. FMC is an authorized training provider for Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Avid, Boris FX, Digidesign, NewTek and Softimage. Founded in 1994, FMC has training centers located in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Orlando, Chicago and Dubai. www.fmctraining.com