On Campus | Alumni
Barnga is a simulation activity that allows participants to explore and experience the challenges and communication barriers of life in a cross-cultural setting.
• Recognize the subtlety of cultural differences
• Understand how cultural differences can create communication barriers
• Discover and discuss ways to overcome communication barriers
Alignment with Workplace Goals:
• Communication breaks down when two parties bring different assumptions to their interaction
• Awareness of the pitfalls of cross-cultural relationships prepares employees to recognize potential problems and communicate clearly with coworkers, suppliers, and clients of a different culture
A minimum of 15 participants is required to effectively run this training event.
Register Now for DIV077!