On Campus | Alumni,
The Black History Month Committee has organized a community service project in partnership with the Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida. Volunteers will be assisting with landscaping, sorting donations, and painting the facility. Limited spaces are available. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Room: Coalition for the Homeless of Central FloridaOff-CampusDirections: 1. Exit Colonial Drive / SR 50 (Exit 84 A).
2. At the end of the exit ramp, go straight through the intersection. This becomes Hughey Ave. You will be driving parallel to I-4 on your left.
3. Go five stop lights to W. Central Blvd. and turn right.
4. Go two stop lights to Terry Ave. and turn right.
5. The Coalition will be on your immediate left (there is no sign).
6. To park in the interim lot, just north of and across from the Coalition, proceed to Grove Park Drive and turn right.
7. Make the first right into our fenced-in lot.
8. Once you park, please use the pedestrian walkway at Terry Ave., which will lead directly from the parking lot to our campus.
9. Staff will be stationed at our Terry Ave. entrance 24/7 to escort you across the street and direct you to the building with the double glass doors and black awning. The reception desk is inside.