Slim Jxmmi of Rae Sremmurd sent social media into a frenzy when he blasted out tweets that seemed to announce he was leaving his brother Swae Lee and their group Rae Sremmurd. He later cleared up the rumors that he is NOT leaving in a tweet.
I don’t know about you, but breaking a nail is one of the most traumatic things that can ever happen! Maybe it’s because it always happens at the worst possible time - like right before you’re about to meet the Queen of England. Well, now that I think about it, I’ve never actually met the queen of England, but you get the point.
The worst part of dealing with broken nails is sorting through the aftermath. Do you make the very big decision of angrily cutting off all your nails for the sake of uniformity, or do you file it down and just leave it like that? I mean, you could go get a fake nail to rectify things, but for us real nail growers, that makes you feel like fraud and a failure!
The more I think about it, the more irritated I become. No seriously, I’m sitting here looking at my hand like index fingernail, how dare you?! I nurtured you, cared for you and stayed by your side for seven whole months, and you have the nerve to just break on me the first time you make contact with a door handle.
BREATHE... Whew, let me calm down....
You know what? That’s it. As for me and broken righty index finger nail, were going to work things out. Yep, you guessed it. I’m headed to the nail shop first thing in the morning to sort this thing out and this time we’re in it for the long haul.
CMG Grammy® Awards Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “CMG Grammy® Awards Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents who (i) are 21 years of age or older and the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence at the time of entry; and (ii) are residing in the listening area for any of the following radio stations: WBLI (Long Island, NY), WPUP (Athens, GA), WPYO (Orlando, FL), WAPE (Jacksonville, FL), WPOI (Tampa, FL), WFLC (Miami, FL), WSB-FM (Atlanta, GA), KSMG (San Antonio, TX) and KRAV (Tulsa, OK) (each, a “Station”). Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station(s) audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. Employees of Cox Radio, Inc. (“Sponsor”), any Station, National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences, Inc., Westwood One, LLC, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 15, 2019 and end at 2:59:59 p.m. ET on January 29, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter in one of the following ways:
Mobile App*: Enter by downloading one of the Participating Stations’ Apps (defined below) on a supported mobile platform and going to the “Grammy Awards” contest button in the Participating App and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. The Station App is free, but only available in the Apple Store or Google Play (for IOS/Android).
Standard message and data rates may apply.
• WBLI (Long Island, NY)
o www.wbli.com/visitor_agreement; www.wbli.com/privacy_policy
• WPYO (Orlando, FL)
o www.power953.com/visitor_agreement; www.power953.com/privacy_policy
• WAPE (Jacksonville, FL)
o www.wape.com/visitor_agreement; www.wape.com/privacy_policy
• WPOI (Tampa, FL)
o www.hot1015tampabay.com/visitor_agreement; www.hot1015tampabay.com/privacy_policy
• WFLC (Miami, FL)
o www.hits973.com/visitor_agreement; www.hits973.com/privacy_policy
• KSMG (San Antonio, TX)
o www.magic1053.com/visitor_agreement; www.magic1053.com/privacy_policy
• KRAV (Tulsa, OK)
o www.mix965tulsa.com/visitor_agreement; www.mix965tulsa.com/privacy_policy
• WSB-FM (Atlanta, GA)
• https://www.b985.com/visitor_agreement; https://www.b985.com/privacy_policy/
*Please note: WPUP (Athens, GA) listeners will only be able to enter the contest by completing an Official Entry Form available exclusively on the Station’s website. This Sweepstakes is not be available on the WPUP App.
• WPUP (Athens, GA)
o www.powerathens.com/visitor_agreement; www.powerathens.com/privacy_policy
Mail-In Entry: To enter, complete an Official Entry Form available on any participating Station’s website by providing all of the required information and returning it by mail to CMG Grammy Awards Contest, 555 Sunrise Highway, West Babylon NY 11704. All entries must be postmarked by January 26, 2019. and received no later than January 29, 2019. No facsimiles or mechanical reproductions permitted. Only one (1) entry per outer stamped envelope.
Maximum one (1) entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. On or about January 29, 2019 Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize Description.
One (1) Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the following prize package:
• Round-trip economy-class airfare for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest from the major continental U.S. airport nearest winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Los Angeles, CA.
• A 2-night/3-day stay in one standard double-occupancy hotel room in Los Angeles, CA as chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
• Admission for two (2) to the 2019 Grammy Awards ceremony currently scheduled for February 10, 2019 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize to be awarded in the Sweepstakes is $4,000.
Sponsor will determine airline, flight itinerary, and seating in its sole discretion. If Grand Prize winner cannot travel during the specified travel dates, then he or she forfeits the entire Grand Prize. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including costs of meals, parking, ground transportation, gratuities, transportation to and from airport, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply.
Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice, as set forth in the passenger ticket contract. Grand Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any insurance (including but not limited to, any travel or health insurance). The ARV of the trip package may vary depending on location of major airport nearest to winner’s home, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation at time of award. Grand Prize winner will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the Grand Prize winner’s proximity to the prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Grand Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for travel. Grand Prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel on identical itinerary. Unless a child of the Grand Prize winner, guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date of departure. If Grand Prize winner does not designate a guest in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Grand Prize winner for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. Grand Prize winner must provide Sponsor with the name, address, and date of birth of his/her guest by January 30, 2019. No changes will be permitted to Grand Prize winner or Grand Prize winner’s guest’s itineraries after booking. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the Grand Prize.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the 2019 Grammy Awards ceremony February 10, 2019 (“Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future trip/event. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Event tickets may govern if the Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified on or about January 29, 2019 at the telephone number or email address provided on the potential winner’s entry form.
In order to claim a prize, potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within eight (8) hours of notice or attempted notice.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), and a written commitment to attend the Event, all of which must be notarized and returned within twenty-four (24) hours of notification. Persons traveling as a guest of the Grand Prize winner must also sign any affidavit or release, and written commitment to attend the Event that Sponsor may require.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct up to three (3) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., NATIONAL ACADEMY OF RECORDING ARTS & SCIENCES, INC., WESTWOOD ONE, LLC, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE(S), APP(S), AND PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims and no additional prizes will be awarded.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The CMG Grammy Awards Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after February 20, 2019) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), CMG Grammy Awards Sweepstakes, 555 Sunrise Highway, West Babylon NY 11704. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Jeremy Rice at 631-669-9254.
Pack your bags! Power 95.3 is sending you and your bestie to LA for music’s biggest night… The 61st Annual Grammy Awards!
It doesn’t get bigger than this & you’ll be there with all of music’s biggest stars!
Who will take home the Record of the Year? Be there & find out…
Download the Power 95.3 App, click the “Grammys” banner and enter for your trip to LA with Power 95.3 Orlando’s New #1 For All The Hits!
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards, Sunday February 10th only on CBS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Let's see... you got socks... mom jeans… and a whole bunch of other stuff you really didn’t want for Christmas, right?
NO WORRIES! WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
We’ve cleared out all those layaway leftovers from stores around Orlando… and we’re giving them TO YOU STARTING MONDAY MORNING @ 8am!
Listen 3 times each weekday, at 8am, 2pm and 5pm, and you'll have a shot at opening a gift which could contain a Holiday Leftover like:
Kate Spade Handbags
Louis Vuitton Handbags
Fenty Sephora Gift Packs
Amazon Echo Dots
...and so much more!
It’s POWER 95.3’s Holiday Layaway Leftovers!
Only From Orlando’s New #1 For All The Hits - Power 95.3
Power 95.3 Holiday Layaway Leftovers
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Power 95.3 Holiday Layaway Leftovers Sweepstakes(the “Sweepstakes”)is open to residents of the state of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Radio Inc., d/b/a Cox Media Group Orlando (“Sponsor”), and each of its respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Sweepstakes or participate in any entry. Professional actors and filmmakers, whether full-time or part-time,are allowed to compete so long as they do not belong to any professional organizations connected with the entertainment industry that would cause Sponsor to pay the entrant or any other person a fee or any other benefit for taking part in any Sweepstakes event.
3. How to Enter; Winner Selection; Odds. The Sweepstakes will begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Monday, January 7, 2019 and end at 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, February 1, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
Enter by listening to POWER 95.3 at 8:00a.m., 2:00p.m., and 5:00 p.m.,each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period (each a“Listen Time”). During each Listen Time, Sponsor will announce the cue to call (each, a“Cue”). When you hear the Cue,call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at 844-
841-9595 to try to be the 9th caller. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the 9th person to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes line, as solely determined by Sponsor,will have the chance to select a sealed holiday layaway prize envelope which contains one of holiday leftover prizes(as described below).
Odds of winning depends on number of eligible entrants and the timing of such entries.
The determinations of Sponsor and Sweepstakes operators will be final and binding in all respects.
Enter as often as you like,provided that automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer-assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification. You shall only be selected as a winner once during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. One (1) qualifier per household. Participants are not eligible if they have won a prize from Cox Media Group Orlando within thirty (30) days of qualifying or the Sweepstakes. Maximum of sixty (60) winning participants will be selected.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, or illegible entries, or entries that do not meet the size or formatting requirements specified above, will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure o receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software,whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes applicationservice provider.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devicesare welcometo enter.However, Sponsor cannot be responsiblefor
delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering the Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Sweepstakes Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to a Sweepstakes Line or for a participant’s failure to reach a Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in period of a Sweepstakes prior to accepting the correct caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If the correct caller is ineligible or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified,and Sponsor will resume the call- in opportunity and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion,and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
Any winning contestant must be the same person who originally dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in a Sweepstakes. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in a Sweepstakes on another person's behalf. A contestant must provide his or her own name as listed on his or her valid Florida driver’s license or Florida state-issued ID (or other proof of Florida residency, such as a copy of a utility bill). If a participant uses a false name on any ID submitted as proof of identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes and be ineligible to win any prize
Telephone calls will be taken by Sweepstakes operators in the order they are received, and the operators will count the number of calls received after each on-air Sweepstakes cue to call to determinethe correctcaller. The determinations of Sponsorand Sweepstakesoperators will be final and bindingin allrespects.
In the event a caller getsdisconnected for any reason beforebeing declareda winner,Sponsor may resume the call-in opportunity affected and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility andcompliance with these Official Rules.Sponsor will not be responsible for dropped calls frommobile devices or land linesand droppedcalls mayresult in a potential winner’s disqualification and forfeiture ofall interestin anyprize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsordetermines to be tampering withor abusingany aspectof theSweepstakes.
4. Prize Description. Subjectto verificationof eligibilityand compliancewith theseOfficial Rules, the potential daily call-inwinners will receive one ofthe followingprizes:
Apple Watch, 44m
o Three (3) available
o Approximate retailvalue (“ARV”):$429
Apple Watch, 40m
o Two (2) available
o ARV: $399
o Six (6) available
o ARV: $159
Nintendo Switch GamingConsole
o Four (4) available
o ARV: $300
Kate Spade Handbag
o Eleven (11) available
o ARV: $130
Louis Vuitton Handbag
o One (1) available
o ARV: $1,100
Sephora Fenty MakeUp Collection
o Eight (8) available
o ARV: $149
Amazon Echo Dot– 4thGeneration
o Thirty (30) available
o ARV: $30
Total ARV of all prizes tobe awardedin theSweepstakes: $8,861.00
Prizes will be fulfilled approximately (4) four weeks afterthe conclusionof theSweepstakes.
The ARV of electronic prizes issubject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplacebased on, among other things, anygap intime betweenthe datethe ARVis estimatedfor purposesof these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Winners will not receive difference between the actual retail value at the beginning of the Sweepstakesand the actual retail value at thetime ofprize delivery.
Limit: One (1)prize perperson and per household.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance.
Winner will be notified at thetime suchcaller is identified as the9th callerduring a Listen Time.
Subject to verification of eligibility andcompliance with these Official Rules,to claimhis/her prize, the potential winner mustpersonally visit Sponsor’s offices at4192 NorthJohn YoungParkway, Orlando, FL 32804within five (5) business daysafter notification(office visits must be between the hours of 9:00a.m. ESTand 5:00p.m. EST,weekdays) and must present avalid government- issued photo ID.
Potential winners may be required tocomplete an affidavit of eligibility,and aliability and publicity release (except whereprohibited by law), which mustbe notarizedand returnedwithin one (1) day of notification. Sponsor’s inabilityto reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) efforthas beenmade, thefailure of a potential winnerto timelyrespond to a prize notification, the return of anyprize notificationas undeliverable. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the rightto receivea prize. Prizesare non-assignableand nontransferable and cannot be redeemed forcash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packagesare subjectto availability. Sponsorreserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsiblefor reportingand paymentof anytaxes ona prize. Sponsorreserves the right to award excessprizes in its sole discretion. Winnermay berequired to provide his/her valid Social Security Number toSponsor for tax purposes and/orcomplete an IRS W-9 formin order to claim a prize. Winnersare solely responsible for all federal,state and localtaxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizesnot wonand claimedby eligiblewinners in accordance with these Official Rules will notbe awardedand willremain the property of Sponsor.
6. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be boundby theseOfficial Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and anySweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the eventthe Sweepstakesis compromisedby tamperingor othercauses beyond the reasonable control ofSponsor which corrupt or impairthe administration,security, fairness or proper operation ofthe Sweepstakes,Sponsor reserves the right inits solediscretion to suspend, modify or terminatethe Sweepstakes. Shouldthe Sweepstakesbe terminatedprior tothe stated expiration date, Sponsor reservesthe rightto awardprizes based on the entriesreceived before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entrywill not be deemed proof of receiptby Sponsor.
7. Authorization. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (I) YOUR ENTRY IS ORIGINAL, WAS LEGALLY OBTAINED AND CREATED, AND DOES NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER LEGAL, EQUITABLE, OR MORAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (II) YOU HAVE OBTAINED PERMISSION TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY FROM EVERYONE NAMED, DESCRIBED, OR APPEARINGIN YOURENTRY ANDFROM THEOWNERS OF ALL LOCATIONS APPEARING IN YOUR ENTRY, AND YOU CAN MAKE THOSE AUTHORIZATIONS AVAILABLE TO SPONSOR UPON REQUEST; (III) THE ENTRY YOU ARE SUBMITTING HAS NOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN PUBLISHED OR ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION AND IS NOT CURRENTLY UNDER CONSIDERATION FOR PUBLICATION; AND (IV) YOU WILL NOT DISSEMINATE OR OTHERWISE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY TO ANY OTHER ENTITY FOR PUBLICATION.
8. Publicity Release. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, LLC, COX ENTERPRISES, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND PERMISSIONTO PUBLISHYOUR ENTRYON THEWEBSITE AND TO BROADCAST, PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE USE YOUR ENTRY AND/OR YOUR NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND LIKENESS INCONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES ORFOR ANY COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONALPURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU. BY ENTERING, YOU GRANT THE RELEASED PARTIES AN EXCLUSIVE,ROYALTY-FREE AND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND RIGHT (BUT NOT THEOBLIGATION) TO TELECAST, BROADCAST, COPY,EDIT, ADAPT, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, DISTRIBUTE, USE, OROTHERWISE PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY ORALL OFYOUR ENTRIES,OR ANYPORTION THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER OR MEDIUM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, FOR COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, AND TO LICENSE OTHERS TO DO SO,WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL,OR COMPENSATION TO YOU.
9. Indemnification. If Sponsor’suse ofyour entrycauses Sponsor to be subjectto aclaim byany third party, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties, and all persons acting by, through, underor inconcert with them, against anyand alldamages, costs, judgments and expenses (includingreasonable attorney’s fees) which theReleased Parties (or any oneof them) may incur as a result ofthe useof yourentry.
10. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUTOF THESWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITEDTO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY,DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO ORLOSS OFPROPERTY,
LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES;(2) THEQUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSEOF ANYPRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVELOR ACTIVITYTHAT ISRELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANYPRIZE.
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYEDIN THESWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OFTHE ENTRYPROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTYWHICH MAYBE CAUSED,DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLEOR INPART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE ORMISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
CMG Orlando is looking for proactive, energetic and outgoing individuals to be apart of our Radio Promotions Department! This person should work well with others, take and execute direction and be willing to learn. We are looking for creative thinkers, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, that can work under pressure and, take initiative and can think outside the box. Must have an understanding of the brand and be able to represent it in a positive and professional manner. Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com. Essential Duties: The requirements of the Promotions Department, include, but are not limited to: o Assisting in the setup, execution and break down of promotional events, such as sales remotes, concerts, festivals and/or parades. o Creating and maintain high levels of energy and excitement during client and station branding initiatives. o Gathering radio station air drops at multiple events and remotes throughout every month of the year. o Acting as the liaison between the station, its listeners and clients o Operating and maintain station equipment, including station vehicles and sound equipment. o Collecting, organizing and filing sensitive winner and market information. o Able to work outside in all weather conditions. Qualifications: o Must be a professional and proven team player with customer focus, who can follow direction, take initiative and can think under pressure and outside the box. o Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. o Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends, days, evenings, nights and holidays. o A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. o Must be able to drive on major roads, interstates and highways in Florida, including I-4, the East/West Expressway and other toll and non-toll roads.- Must be energetic, outgoing, proactive and passionate about the radio and its listeners’ lifestyle. o Must be able to handle multitasking, working with the public and have the ability to station equipment. o Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs. o Education: Preferred degrees in marketing / communications, or enrollment in a higher learning institute. High School diploma will be considered. o Video / Photography shooting and editing skills not required but are a plus. o Blogging / Social Media / Graphic Design skills not required but are a plus. EXPECTATIONS o Checking and reading official Cox email on a regular basis, at minimum once a day o Reading event sheets in full prior to a remote or special event. o Reporting broken or missing equipment to managers as soon as possible. o Arrive well in advance of official start of shift to ensure smooth operation (15-20 minutes at minimum). o Capturing and recapping promotional events immediately after each event with the full remote recap checklist. Uploading pictures of remote or event to radio station web site may be required on an event or remote by remote case. o Reporting any radio station vehicle damage as soon as possible to your manager. If this damage includes damage to another vehicle or other person or company’s property, a police report must be filed and manager alerted by a one on one conversation as soon as safely possible. o Filling all vehicles up with gas if the gas tank is below half the tank. o If a specific situation is considerably unsafe, you must contact your manager as soon as possible for a final answer and so all parties can be alerted with plenty of notice in case of cancellation. THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? o Email us at: CMGPromotions@coxinc.com o Be sure to specify the station in the Subject Line
For more than 20 years Power 95.3 and WFTV have been partnering with the United States Marine Corps for their annual "Toys for Tots" toy drive. This year the need is even greater as an estimated 200,000 children in the Central Florida area will benefit from this program. In fact, the devastating Hurricanes impacted many families that have relocated to Central Florida in search of relief. We need your help to make sure that they have an awesome holiday season! We are so excited to help out with this toy drive again and encourage your participation. Stop by the WFTV Studio with your unwrapped toys on December 8th between 9am-1pm, there will be FREE photos with Santa, face-painting, holiday-themed fun and opportunities to meet the Power 95.3 Team!
For more details on Toys For Tots, CLICK HERE!
Stop by T-Mobile at 8894 W Colonial Dr Ste 100, Ocoee, FL 34761 this Saturday, 12/1 from 4p-6p to join POWER 95.3 for a chance to register to win a $100 visa gift card and see for yourself why T-Mobile is America’s most-loved wireless brand.
Take www.power953.com everywhere you go! Download your app below from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!