Listen all weekend for your chance to win tickets to see Travis Scott "Astroworld: Wish You Were Here" Tour at the Amalie Arena on November 12th!
Listen at the times below for the KEYWORD to TEXT to 21232 for your chance to win tickets to the show!
Times To Win:
• Friday @ 5:10p, 6:10p, 7:10p, 8:10p, 9:10p, 10:10p and 11:10pm
• Saturday @ 10:10a, 11:10a, 12:10pm, 1:10p, 2:20p, 3:10p, 4:10p, 5:10p, 6:10p, 7:10p, 8:10p and 9:10p
• Sunday @ 10:10a, 11:10a, 12:10pm, 1:10p, 2:20p, 3:10p, 4:10p, 5:10p, 6:10p, 7:10p, 8:10p and 9:10p
Once again, Travis Scott takes it up a notch - or ten. Known for his explosively wild performances, the history-making Houston superstar will launch his biggest tour yet this fall: "ASTROWORLD: WISH YOU WERE HERE" coming to Tampa’s AMALIE Arena on Monday, November 12. Bringing the amusement park of his chart-dominating critically acclaimed blockbuster ASTROWORLD to life on stage, the artist has envisioned a show unlike anything done before and unlikely to be topped.
POWER 95.3 wants you to attend our exclusive Alessia Cara Album Listening Party!
Alessia Cara will be stopping by the POWER 95.3 studios to perform a song, let some of our lucky listeners hear a few songs off her album, answer some questions and meet you!
Enter now for your chance to attend the listening party of Tuesday, October 2nd!
You could win a trip for two to Los Angeles to see the 2018 American Music Awards on Tuesday, October 9th at the Microsoft Theater.
Prize package includes airfare, hotel and tickets to the show! Courtesy of Westwood One.
Just open the POWER 95.3 APP now for your chance to win!
This Text On the 10’s Weekend, POWER 95.3 wants to hook you up with tickets to the 3rd Annual RARE Orlando Festival with Carnage, Steve Aoki and many more! Saturday, October 6th at The Central Florida Fairgrounds.
Listen this weekend for the KEYWORD to TEXT to 21232 and you could win a pair of tickets to the Festival!
WHEN TO WIN! LISTEN EVERY HOUR:
Nick Cannon Presents Wild ‘N Out Live, Saturday, September 15th at The Amway Center.
Fan Favorite Comedian Line-Up Includes: Rip Micheals, Hitman Holla, Conceited, Justina Valentine, Iamzoie, Charlie Clips,
Emmanuel Hudson, DC Young Fly, Michael Blackson, Chico Bean and DJ D-Wrek.
Listen all week at 10:05pm for your chance to win a pair of tickets to the show. Just call the POWER 95.3 Hotline when you hear the cue!
POWER 95.3 Hotline: 844-841-9595
Based on the hugely successful TV Series created and hosted by Nick Cannon, AEG Presents recently announced the first full length tour, Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘N Out Live. The beloved cast of comedians will engage in live interaction with the audience as they participate in Wild ‘N Out’s most popular game segments with Nick and cast, and a live music performance from today’s most popular hip hop stars.
POWER 95.3 wants to send you to the American Music Awards Red Carpet & Show live from Los Angeles on Tuesday, October 9th!
The trip package includes:
How To Win:
Listen to POWER 95.3 weekdays (9/4-9/7 & 9/10-9/14) at 11:30am, 4:30pm and 8:30pm. When you hear the KEYWORD, TEXT it to 21232 for your chance to win.
Then all weekend, (9/8-9/9) listen for the KEYWORD and TEXT it to 21232 for your chance to win the trip!
When To Listen for the KEYWORD:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Power 95.3/WFTV and WFTV American Music Awards Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the state of Florida who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Radio, Inc. d/b/a Cox Media Group Orlando or WFTV, LLC (collectively, the “Sponsor”), and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Sweepstakes or participate in any entry. Professional actors and filmmakers, whether full-time or part-time, are allowed to compete so long as they do not belong to any professional organizations connected with the entertainment industry that would cause Sponsor to pay the entrant or any other person a fee or any other benefit for taking part in any Sweepstakes event.
3. How to Enter The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on September 3, 2018, and end at 4:30 p.m. EST on September 14, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes: 1) text-to-win entry; 2) website entry.
Weekday Text Entry
Listen to Power 95.3 (WPYO, the “Station”) at 11:30 a.m. EST, 4:30 p.m. EST, or 8:30 p.m. EST on any weekday during the Sweepstakes Period for the keyword announcement (the “Keyword”). The Keyword will be announced within the first ten (10) minutes of each hour. When you hear the Keyword, text the Keyword to 21232 to be entered for a chance to win.
Weekend Text Entry
Listen to the Station on September 8 and 9, 2018, for the Keyword announcements. The Keyword will be announced within the first ten (10) minutes of each hour, from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on each day. When you hear the Keyword, text the Keyword to 21232 to be entered for a chance to win.
By texting the Keyword to 21232, you consent to receive one (1) automated reply text per entry to the number you provided Sponsor regarding your entry or this Sweepstakes. You understand that consent is not required to make a purchase. The text message you send is your electronic signature agreeing to these terms and to giving electronic written consent to receive informational automated text messages from Sponsor regarding your entry or this Sweepstakes. Text and data rates apply – participants will be charged for sending and receiving under this Sweepstakes according to his/her carriers’ rate plan(s).
To enter via Sponsor’s website, you must complete the following steps:
a. Visit the “Contests” page at http://www.power953.com or http://www.wftv.com (each, the “Website”), select the Sweepstakes link, and complete all of the required information and follow all posted instructions.
Enter as often as you like, provided that automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer-assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification. You shall only be selected as a winner once during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering the Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Sweepstakes Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to a Sweepstakes Line or for a participant’s failure to reach a Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in period of a Sweepstakes prior to accepting the correct caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If the correct caller is ineligible, or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified, and Sponsor will resume the call-in opportunity and declare the next caller a winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Any winning contestant must be the same person who originally dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in a Sweepstakes. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in a Sweepstakes on another person's behalf. A contestant must provide his or her own name as listed on his or her valid Florida driver’s license or Florida state-issued ID (or other proof of Florida residency, such as a copy of a utility bill). If a participant uses a false name on any ID submitted as proof of identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes and be ineligible to win any prize.
Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of text messaging service to either Sponsor or any participant, or for a failure in receiving an Entry due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, an Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account from which the text message was sent. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number or other identifier automatically associated with the text message by a wireless service provider that is responsible for assigning the same. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
5. Winner Selection
On or about September 17, 2018, Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all eligible Text to Win entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and select one (1) winner for each drawing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Prize Description
Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) Grand Prize winner (and guest) will receive a trip to the 2018 American Music Awards in Los Angeles, CA. The trip includes:
Approximate retail value: $3,000
All details of Prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar Prize (or Prize element) of comparable or greater value. All taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize are the sole responsibility of Winner. Prize cannot be transferred by Winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of Prize by Winner. If Prize is unclaimed within a reasonable time after notification from Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, it will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Winner and guest must be able to travel October 8, 2018 – October 10, 2018, or the Prize will be forfeited. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date, and must have valid travel documents (e.g., valid government issued photo ID and/or passport) prior to departure, and failure to do so will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full fare will be charged from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the trip. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. All travel and lodging will be at the risk of Winner and Guest. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses and costs associated with acceptance and/or use of Prize not specifically stated herein as being awarded, including, without limitation any and all taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize, travel insurance, ground transportation (other than as described above), security and airport fees, taxes, insurance, gasoline, meals, gratuities, and souvenirs. Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any insurance (including but not limited to, any travel or health insurance).
Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to make any deductions and withholdings that Sponsor deems necessary or desirable under applicable federal, state and local tax laws, rules, regulations, codes or ordinances.
Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of Prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Date and/or time of Event are subject to change. Event is subject to cancellation. If Winner chooses to attend the Event with no Guest, the remaining elements of Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Prize obligation to Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Guests, if any, may be required to execute and return releases of liability and, where legal, publicity releases (collectively, “Guest Documents”), which must be returned with the Sweepstakes Documents, or Guest portion of the Prize will be forfeited.
Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for travel. Prize winner and travel companion must travel on identical itinerary. Unless a child of the Prize winner, guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of departure. If Prize winner does not designate a guest in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Prize winner for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. Prize winner must provide Sponsor with the name, address, and date of birth of his/her guest by September 17, 2018. If Grand Prize Winner changes his/her guest after September 17, 2018, Grand Prize winner will be required to pay any flight transfer fees imposed by the airline carrier. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the Grand Prize.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the trip or Event or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Trip/Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future trip/event. Trip/Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Trip/Event tickets may govern if the Trip/Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Trip/Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
The ARV of the trip package may vary depending on location of major airport nearest to winner’s home, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation at time of award. Grand Prize winner will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the Grand Prize winner’s proximity to the prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance Potential winners will be notified on or about Monday, September 17, 2018 at the telephone number provided on the potential winner’s entry form.
In order to claim a prize, potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within twenty-four (24) hours of the first phone call of notice.
To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 4192 North John Young Parkway, Orlando FL 32804 within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. EST and 5:00 p.m. EST, weekdays) and must present required information, including a valid government-issued photo ID, proof of ability to travel, and social security number.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within (1) day of notification and a written commitment to attend the American Music Awards in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday, October 9, 2018. Persons traveling as a guest of the Grand Prize winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by random drawing. Sponsor will select up to (1) alternate potential winners, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
8. Participation By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Authorization BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT (I) YOUR ENTRY IS ORIGINAL, WAS LEGALLY OBTAINED AND CREATED, AND DOES NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER LEGAL, EQUITABLE, OR MORAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY; (II) YOU HAVE OBTAINED PERMISSION TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY FROM EVERYONE NAMED, DESCRIBED, OR APPEARING IN YOUR ENTRY AND FROM THE OWNERS OF ALL LOCATIONS APPEARING IN YOUR ENTRY, AND YOU CAN MAKE THOSE AUTHORIZATIONS AVAILABLE TO SPONSOR UPON REQUEST; (III) THE ENTRY YOU ARE SUBMITTING HAS NOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN PUBLISHED OR ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION AND IS NOT CURRENTLY UNDER CONSIDERATION FOR PUBLICATION; AND (IV) YOU WILL NOT DISSEMINATE OR OTHERWISE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY TO ANY OTHER ENTITY FOR PUBLICATION.
10. Publicity Release BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, LLC, COX ENTERPRISES, INC., AMERICAN BROADCASTING COMPANIES, INC., AMERICAN AIRLINES, INC., DICK CLARK PRODUCTIONS, INC., IMPACT MARKETING & PROMOTIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PUBLISH YOUR ENTRY ON THE WEBSITE AND TO BROADCAST, PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE USE YOUR ENTRY AND/OR YOUR NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND LIKENESS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU. BY ENTERING, YOU GRANT THE RELEASED PARTIES AN EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE AND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND RIGHT (BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION) TO TELECAST, BROADCAST, COPY, EDIT, ADAPT, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, DISTRIBUTE, USE, OR OTHERWISE PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY OR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER OR MEDIUM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, FOR COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, AND TO LICENSE OTHERS TO DO SO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU.
11. Indemnification If Sponsor’s use of your entry causes Sponsor to be subject to a claim by any third party, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties, and all persons acting by, through, under or in concert with them, against any and all damages, costs, judgments and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which the Released Parties (or any one of them) may incur as a result of the use of your entry.
12. Release BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
13. Limitations of Liability By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THE prize(S), ARE provided “as is” and that Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the Prize(S) and sponsor hereby DISCLAIMS all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize based upon text winners picked at random or 9th caller.
14. Construction The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
15. Sponsor The Power 95.3/WFTV American Music Awards Flyaway Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc. d/b/a Cox Media Group Orlando and WFTV, LLC. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after September 18, 2018 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit wmmo.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Power 95.3/WFTV American Music Awards Flyaway Sweepstakes, 4192 North John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Laura.Peters@coxinc.com or at 4192 North John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804.
Take www.power953.com everywhere you go! Download your app below from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!