Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
WPYO – POWER 95.3 has an opening for a proactive, energetic and outgoing individual for our Events Crew. This individual must be able to work well with others, take and execute direction and have willingness to learn. Flexible schedule is required and the ability to work at least 3 days per week including day / evening / nights / weekends / holidays. A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is a must. We are looking for creative thinkers, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, that can work under pressure and, take initiative and can think outside the box. Must have an understanding of the brand and be able to represent it in a positive and professional manner.
The requirements of the promotions department, include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the liaison between the station, it listeners and clients.
- Assisting in the setup, execution and break down of promotional events, such as sales remotes, concerts, festivals and parades.
- Creating and maintain high levels of energy and excitement during client and station branding initiatives.
- Operating and maintaining station equipment, including vehicles and sound equipment.
- Collecting, organizing and filing sensitive winner and market information.
- Capturing and recapping promotional events.
- Must be a professional and proven team player with customer focus, who can follow direction, take initiative and can think under pressure and outside the box.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work at least 3 days per week including day / evening / nights / weekends / holidays.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be energetic, outgoing, proactive and passionate about the Hip Hop Lifestyle.
- Must be able to handle multitasking, working with the public and have the ability to station equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Education: Preferred degrees in marketing / communications, or enrollment in a higher learning institute. High School diploma will be considered.
- Video / Photography shooting and editing skills not required but are a plus.
- Blogging / Social Media / Graphic Design skills not required but are a plus.
Click here to search and apply for this job or any other jobs with Cox Media Group and POWER 95.3 in which you may be interested and. Please note that you may be required to create a job search account with us if you don’t have one already. Thank you for your interest in POWER 95.3 and Cox Media Group. If you have any questions please feel free to contact email@example.com
Cox Media Group, a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, and digital media company that include the national advertising rep firms of Cox Reps. With revenues exceeding $1.5 billion, company operations include 15 broadcast television stations, one local cable channel, 86 radio stations, four metro newspapers, more than a dozen non-daily publications, and over 100 digital services.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You may be offline. Please check your connection and try again using the Retry button.